NAD Amino Acid IV Therapy
NAD IV Therapy is the most effective approach for recovering from the following;
- Prescription Drug Addictions
- Illicit or Street Drug Addictions
- Long term side effects from drugs which remain after cessation
Most in- and out-patient facilities try to taper people off drugs while using one-on-one or group talk therapy sessions but seldom has anyone asked the following questions;
- ‘Why was the medication you are addicted to or having side-effects from prescribed to you in the first place?’
- ‘Are there underlying biochemical and hormonal issues that were not discovered, that if corrected could have prevented the need for a prescription in the first place?’
- ‘Do these underlying issues still remain?’ VERY LIKELY!!
Although NAD IV Therapy is a very effective in getting off drugs and correcting long-term side effects, if underlying biochemical and hormonal issues still exist then the likelihood of a relapse is high.
Lab Testing: The First Important Step
It is essential to understand each person’s unique biochemistry.
To do this we need a very comprehensive lab workup;
- William Walsh Protocol
- Over and Undermethylation determined by blood histamine levels
- Pyrroluria (detects zinc, B6 and other nutrient deficiencies)
- Blood Copper
- Blood Zinc
- Thyroid Hormones
- Free T4
- Free T3
- Reverse T3
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation
- Fasting Glucose
- Glycocylated Hemoglobin (HA1c)
- Female Hormones if warranted
- Vitamin D
- Liver Function
- Kidney Function
- Metabolic Panel
- Lipid (Cholesterol) Panel
All the above are absolutely essential.
We do not accept any client for NAD IV Therapy without these tests since our goal is to do everything we can to help you to succeed.
Once the labs are complete you will be scheduled for an hour with Dr. Haskell to review your results.
During this visit he will also investigate the possibility of a low-grade silent infection by viewing a drop of your blood under a microscope.
Low-grade infections lead to a wide variety of symptoms and can be another reason for why a person was prescribed medications. Unless this potential infection is cleared the person will not experience the full benefits of the NAD IV Therapy.
Various therapies to reduce infections will be discussed during this consultation.
Dr. Haskell will also help with a nutritional program based upon your lab results.
There are four NAD formulas to choose from and the one selected will be based upon drug history.
NAD IVs are given in succession over a 10 day period, always starting on a Monday.
Usually the weekend is skipped so Monday through Friday are devoted to the first 5 IVs and then the next Monday through Friday for the second 5 IVs.
The first few IVs are challenging because the body is dealing with drug residues being excreted from all the cells of the body, so it’s important to support the body’s detoxification pathways.
We therefore provide the following supportive therapies;
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Lymphatic Hydrotherapy
- The Bemer (improves micro-circulation to all tissues)
You can learn more about these therapies by clicking here but we suggest you finish this page first.
Supplements & Prescriptions
You will likely need supplements to cover the following;
- To address any abnormal results from your lab tests
- To support the benefits of the NAD IV Therapy
- To support the organs of elimination such as the liver, kidneys and intestines.
If prescriptions are necessary, the two most common ones are thyroid hormones and bio-identical female hormones but often these can be addressed through supplements.
Cost of Our NAD IV Therapy Program
Just to summarized, our program includes the following;
- All lab testing mentioned above
- Ten NAD IVs
- All supplements for the two weeks
- Detoxification therapies
- All Nutrient IVs such as vitamin C if needed
- All oxidative IV therapies if pathogens are an issue
The entire 2 week program is $7,000.
Look around on the Internet to see what other centers are charging and you’ll find we are extremely reasonable.
One final note. We find that a person’s s success is also predicated on the following;
- They have someone or something which motivates them to be free of medication and drugs
- They have a supportive family and circle of friends
- They have a plan for their future (school, a family or a job they are passionate about)
- They are open and willing to make lifestyle and nutritional changes
- They are willing to take responsibility for their health
- They want to learn more about nutrition, health and the importance of mindfulness
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Call Us Today To Schedule or If You Have Questions
We Believe in Empowering Our Clients Through Education & By Providing Therapies Which Assist Their Own Innate Capacity To Heal
Clear Health Centers
3350 Highland Drive SLC, Utah 84106
Hours of Operation
M, W & F: 9am to 1pm
Tue & Thur: 9am to 5pm
Closed Weekends and Holidays